Dealers Get Social
Complete the form to download free social media images and sample copy to help you stay connected with your patrons during COVID-19.
And see below for social media content ideas.
Social Tips for Dealers
Now more than ever, having a healthy social media presence is key to keeping your customers informed and delighted during the COVID-19 outbreak. Here are a few tips for providing extraordinary service from afar:
- If you haven’t already, get started! Establish a Facebook page and invite your patrons to follow you.
- Post your business hours frequently. Depending on your location, you may be subject to changing regulations that impact when you’re legally able to operate or provide delivery. Post your hours regularly to remind your followers that you are there for them.
- Share how you’re keeping your staff and customers safe. Knowing that you are going above and beyond to ensure a clean and healthy environment is critical in keeping your customers comfortable. Let them know what steps you are taking to ensure their safety.
- Let people know what to expect. Has your state required shoppers to wear masks? Are you limited to how many people can enter your location at one time? Relay this news frequently so that customers can arrive prepared.
- Visualize your delivery territory. If you are offering delivery, post a map of the areas that you can serve. Your customers may not know that they can enjoy your services without leaving the comfort of their home.
- Lift spirits with some good news. The negative impacts of COVID-19 are causing worry, fear and uncertainty. Share something positive with your social followers like a great testimonial or donation to a local relief effort. Your customers will appreciate the reprieve.
- Offer information and value. Post articles and tips from verified sources that can help your followers adapt. We’ve compiled shareable resources to help you get started at TranquilityProducts.com/covid-19/.
Ready to add some new content to your page? Fill out the form to claim your FREE assets!