How do parents deal with Cerebral Palsy?
February 17, 2016
We discovered a great video post with some very useful information on how people deal with disabilities – specifically Cerebral Palsy. Chris Lenart, a vlogger (video blogger) with a Masters degree in Software Engineering, interviews Tamera Weeks, who has a daughter with Cerebral Palsy.
Tamera explains to Chris how different it was when her daughter Micah was first born to collect useful information on specialized care. Before the internet and YouTube, much of what Tamera learned was localized and through word of mouth.
These two very courageous people deal with disabilities like Cerebral Palsy as well as its many side issues like urinary incontinence.
Tranquility Products takes pride in making the lives of caregivers and product users better. Tamera uses Tranquility Products to help improve her daughter’s quality of life. To aid with her daughter’s incontinence issues due to her cerebral palsy, she uses two different Tranquility products – Tranquility SlimLine® Original Disposable Briefs and Tranquility TopLiner® Booster Contour Pads inside the briefs. The two products used together will give her daughter 8-12 hours of protection.
More Tranquility Blogs
- Infection Prevention & Incontinence Care
- Down Syndrome and Incontinence
- 2020 National Prostate Cancer Awareness Month
- Anticholinergics and Older Adults
- Medication to Treat Urinary Incontinence
- Disposable Underwear for Swimming
- Adult Diaper Banks
- Caregiving, Incontinence, and Frontotemporal Dementia
- Dementia vs Alzheimer’s: What is the Difference?
- Alzheimer's and Incontinence: Answers to Caregiver Questions