Introducing New Tranquility® EliteCare® Adult Brief
May 6, 2016
Last month, Tranquility Products added a new offering to its adult diaper product line. Introducing the new Tranquility® EliteCare® Disposable Briefs, a solution for all day and all night. It holds an impressive 44 oz. of liquid regardless of size. The one-of-a-kind PowerSorb® Micro-layer increases absorbing capacity without extra bulk, locking in liquid and keeping it in place even under pressure.
Why this New Adult Brief?
Tranquility offers a broad range of incontinence products. Even with heavy absorbency diapers, managing incontinence is challenging for some customers who live alone or do not have 24/7 care. Other times, medication and dietary choices can increase the volume of voids and call for a higher-performing product.
The EliteCare® brief provides an increased level of absorbency to accommodate individuals’ needs for more protection and extended wear-time, even beyond other overnight diapers for adults. With a 44 oz. fluid capacity even under pressure, these adult diapers are our highest-performing option. EliteCare® briefs equip wearers with the freedom to sleep uninterrupted, keep appointments and travel without worry.
Features of EliteCare® Disposable Briefs
The EliteCare® adult diaper is engineered to provide the ideal blend of functionality and comfort. Features include:
- Variety of sizes to fit all body types
- All sizes hold 44 oz. of liquid
- PowerSorb® Micro-layer
- Increases absorbency, but does not add bulk
- No pulp
- Retains fluid even when under pressure
- Cloth-like outer layer for more comfort and no sound
- Micro-hook closure tabs for easy fitting, removal and refastening
- Kufguards® (inner leg cuffs) channel fluids into the core
- Protection for urinary incontinence and bowel incontinence
- Wetness indicator turns from yellow to blue when moisture is present
In addition to the above features, Tranquility® EliteCare® Disposable Briefs include Tranquility’s patented Peach Mat Construction, a unique blend of fast-acting and extra-absorbent polymers perfect for heavy episodes. Read more about Tranquility’s Peach Mat Guarantee.
More Tranquility Blogs
- Best Practices for Care Providers to Ensure Minimal Contact During COVID-19
- Dementia Care During COVID-19
- Changing Incontinent Patients During COVID-19
- 8 Ways Sleep Combats COVID-19
- Managing Incontinence During COVID-19
- Birth Defects and Incontinence – Spotlight on Angelman Syndrome
- Maintaining a Healthy Weight to Control Incontinence
- Winter Isolation for Older Adults
- Bladder Health Awareness 2019
- Healthy Aging in 2019