Introducing the Tranquility Male Guard – For Men!
August 29, 2018
Tranquility® is proud to announce the Male Guard™: a brand-new product designed specifically for men. This superabsorbent incontinence pad features best-in-class absorbency, with 9.5 oz. of fluid capacity.
Why Choose the Male Guard
The Tranquility Male Guard is perfect for men with light to moderate incontinence looking for discrete protection. From dribbles to light leakage, the Male Guard will keep you protected and dry for hours, and changing this product is easy! The Guard is inserted into regular underwear using an adhesive back strip. Just peel the strip off, position the Guard with the center over the tip of the penis (for best results) and go on living your day like normal!
Urinary incontinence is common in men dealing with the following complications:
- Enlarged Prostate, Prostate treatment, Prostate cancer
- High Blood Pressure
- Sleep apnea or sleep disorder
These are just a few of the common conditions that may lead to urinary incontinence, there are many others.
- Maximum Leakage Defense™
We’ve all heard the saying “the best offense is a good defense” and “defense wins championships”, the Tranquility Male Guard is the ’85 Bears of defense, carrying you to the championship (daughter’s wedding, grandkids game, whatever matter most to you)! The Tranquility Male Guard has a soft absorbent core that draws fluid into the product. It features 9.5 oz. of absorbency and utilizes active side elastics to form a cup shape and create a firm barrier against leakage.
- Peach Mat Guarantee
All Tranquility Products feature the Peach Mat Guarantee: Unsurpassed overall performance in the areas of…
- Skin Dryness
- Odor Reduction
- Urine neutralization
- Inhibition of bacterial growth
- Premium Comfort
The cloth-like, moisture-proof backing and adhesive strip allows the guard to be securely worn in snug-fitting underwear. No uncomfortable sliding, no awkward adjusting, and no leaks!
The Tranquility Male Guard is proudly manufactured in Ohio, USA with use of both domestic and imported materials.
If you are a man struggling with light to moderate incontinence, the Tranquility Male Guard may be for you! Try a Male Guard Sample and see how Tranquility helps you live life with dignity and confidence.
More Tranquility Blogs
- Surpassing Goals to Benefit Veterans, Caregivers
- The Primary Differences Between Alzheimer's and Dementia
- How to Calculate Urine Output From Diaper Weight in Adults
- How to Choose the Best Bowel Incontinence Products
- Does Medicaid Cover Incontinence Supplies or Adult Diapers?
- Adult Disposable Underwear for Swimming
- 5 Tips & Considerations While Caring for Elderly Parents at Home
- Where to Buy Tranquility® Overnight Pull-Ons
- Alzheimer's and Incontinence: Answers to Caregiver Questions
- Youth Incontinence and Medicaid