Principle Business Enterprises Participates in the Compassion Games
October 8, 2014
In the National Rankings as participants in the Business category PBE’s Compassion Team placed:
- #1 in the number of events we held in the 9/11-9/21 time period
- #1 in the number of participants involved in the games
- #1 in the number of volunteer hours
- #2 the amount of dollars raised for charity
- #3 for the number of persons served
Our team was a member of the Northwest Ohio Initiative where 6,707 volunteers gave 27,423 hours of services to 84,568 people and $49,280 was raised.
PBE employees raised $1,300 for the United Way and $114.00 for The Cocoon Shelter during this year’s Compassion Games.
More Tranquility Blogs
- Anticholinergics and Older Adults
- Medication to Treat Urinary Incontinence
- Disposable Underwear for Swimming
- Adult Diaper Banks
- Caregiving, Incontinence, and Frontotemporal Dementia
- Dementia vs Alzheimer’s: What is the Difference?
- Alzheimer's and Incontinence: Answers to Caregiver Questions
- Best Practices for Care Providers to Ensure Minimal Contact During COVID-19
- Dementia Care During COVID-19
- Changing Incontinent Patients During COVID-19