~ Monthly Incontinence Tips: Benefit with Swimmates® ~
May 14, 2018
For children and adults dealing with bladder and/or bowel loss, going for a swim may seem like something to avoid. Many people might use a reusable and washable swim diaper for added peace of mind, but clean up can be a mess and you end up buying a replacement.
Swimmates® Disposable Swimwear offer a disposable solution that keeps you protected and gives you the confidence to get back in the water. Swimmates are designed for bowel containment and do not swell up in the water. We hear success stories from our customers who have truly benefited from aqua therapy, and others who have been revitalized by enjoying pool time with their grandkids again.
At Tranquility®, we strive to provide a full range of solutions for anyone dealing with incontinence. We recognize the importance and benefits of swimming, aqua therapy, and hot tub therapy, and hope you can use Swimmates to enjoy these activities with confidence, dignity, and comfort. Shop our selection of Swimmates, from Youth (80lbs) through adult sizes (250+ lbs), so you can get in the water with confidence!
More Tranquility Blogs
- A Mother’s Medicaid Story: I Didn’t Know We Could Receive Tranquility®
- Offering Relief to Veterans and Their Family Caregivers
- Does FSA Cover Incontinence Products?
- You’re Not Alone: New Research Shows 1 in 6 Adults Have Incontinence.
- How to Receive Booster Pads & Incontinence Supplies through Medicaid
- Where to Buy Tranquility® Overnight Pull-Ons
- How to Choose the Best Bowel Incontinence Products
- Tranquility® is updating its product lineup!
- How To Choose Incontinence Products: Adult Diapers & Underwear
- How Tranquility Improves IP and HAI Practices