~ Monthly Incontinence Tips: Benefit with Swimmates® ~
May 14, 2018
For children and adults dealing with bladder and/or bowel loss, going for a swim may seem like something to avoid. Many people might use a reusable and washable swim diaper for added peace of mind, but clean-up can be a mess and you end up buying a replacement
Swimmates® Disposable Swimwear offer a disposable solution that keeps you protected and gives you the confidence to get back in the water. Swimmates swim diapers are designed for bowel containment and do not swell up in the water. We hear success stories from our customers who have truly benefited from aqua therapy, and others who have been revitalized by enjoying pool time with their grandkids again.
At Tranquility®, we strive to provide a full range of solutions for anyone dealing with incontinence. We recognize the importance and benefits of swimming, aqua therapy, and hot tub therapy, and hope you can use Swimmates to enjoy these activities with confidence, dignity, and comfort. Shop our selection of Swimmates, from Youth (80lbs) through adult sizes (250+ lbs), so you can get in the water with confidence!
More Tranquility Blogs
- Surpassing Goals to Benefit Veterans, Caregivers
- The Primary Differences Between Alzheimer's and Dementia
- How to Calculate Urine Output From Diaper Weight in Adults
- How to Choose the Best Bowel Incontinence Products
- Does Medicaid Cover Incontinence Supplies or Adult Diapers?
- Adult Disposable Underwear for Swimming
- 5 Tips & Considerations While Caring for Elderly Parents at Home
- Where to Buy Tranquility® Overnight Pull-Ons
- Alzheimer's and Incontinence: Answers to Caregiver Questions
- Youth Incontinence and Medicaid