The Comfortable Choice for Adult Diapers
March 16, 2016
Adult Diaper Fit
Tranquility customers compliment us on the sizing and fit of our briefs and underwear. An optimal fit is essential to the wearer’s comfort. Tranquility Products features sizes to accommodate all bodies:
- “Junior” size with Tranquility SlimLine® Original Disposable Brief
- “2XL” size with Tranquility Premium OverNight™ Disposable Absorbent Underwear
- “One-Size-Fits-All” with Tranquility Adjustable Belted Undergarments
- All sizes in-between
In addition to waistband girth, amount of material coverage is also crucial to a good fit. A higher rise around the waist and Kufguards® around the legs prevent leaks. Moreover, customers tell us repeatedly that Tranquility’s adult diapers are not bulky, so wearers can use them subtly and feel confident attending social events.
Adult Diaper Feel
Just like standard undergarments, the touch of an adult diaper should be pleasant or unnoticeable. Tranquility Products are made of soft materials, contrasted with the plastic-like feel that competitors have. Thanks to Tranquility’s patented Peach Mat Construction, a unique blend of fast-acting and extra-absorbent polymers, the skin stays dry, which prevents chafing and other skin irritation. A customer who uses the Tranquility SlimLine® Original Disposable Brief wrote in, “I don’t even know that I am wearing them.”
More Tranquility Blogs
- A Guide to Incontinence
- A Mother’s Medicaid Story: I Didn’t Know We Could Receive Tranquility®
- Offering Relief to Veterans and Their Family Caregivers
- Does FSA Cover Incontinence Products?
- You’re Not Alone: New Research Shows 1 in 6 Adults Have Incontinence.
- How to Receive Booster Pads & Incontinence Supplies through Medicaid
- Where to Buy Tranquility® Overnight Pull-Ons
- How to Choose the Best Bowel Incontinence Products
- Tranquility® is updating its product lineup!
- How To Choose Incontinence Products: Adult Diapers & Underwear