~Monthly Incontinence Tips – Sizing~
December 6, 2017
By Nathan Sheffer
Let’s talk about how to select the right size product for you. Selecting the right size product is essential to preventing leaks and maximizing comfortability.
You may be surprised to learn that you may wear a different size incontinence product than what you wear with traditional underwear. It is important that you follow the measurement guidelines provided by incontinence manufacturers.
For Tranquility, use the image below to measure yourself.
Once you have your measurement, you can find sizing information on the product page to ensure you find the right fit! On any specific product page, scroll down below the absorbency cups and you will find a table with all the product information (below on the left). Alternatively, if you hover your mouse over the sizing options, it will display the inches range for the selected size (below on the right).
Note: The sizing images shown above are for one specific product and are meant to demonstrate where to find sizing information.
Sizing is one of four things to look for when purchasing adult diapers. Click to learn more about How to Choose the Best Incontinence Underwear & Adult Diapers.
More Tranquility Blogs
- Reflections on 23 Years of Restoring ‘Quality’ to People’s Lives
- The Ultimate Guide to Choosing Urinary Incontinence Products
- 5 Tips for Buying the Right Products for Incontinence
- Choosing the Right Bariatric Adult Diaper: How to Buy Plus-Sized Adult Diapers
- 6 Excellent Travel Diapers for Adults
- 6 Excellent Tips for Finding Chux Pads
- How to Choose the Best Bowel Incontinence Products and Diapers
- Adaptation, flexibility and the right tools are key to engaging, retaining care workers
- Tranquility Superabsorbent Products: A Remedy for Rampant Caregiver Staff Turnover
- 9 Tips for Finding the Best Women's Diapers to Stay Dry & Confident All Day