~Monthly Incontinence Tips – Sizing~
December 6, 2017
Let’s talk about how to select the right size product for you. Selecting the right size product is essential to preventing leaks and maximizing comfortability.
You may be surprised to learn that you may wear a different size incontinence product than what you wear with traditional underwear. It is important that you follow the measurement guidelines provided by incontinence manufacturers.
For Tranquility, use the image below to measure yourself.
Once you have your measurement, you can find sizing information on the product page to ensure you find the right fit! On any specific product page, scroll down below the absorbency cups and you will find a table with all the product information (below on the left). Alternatively, if you hover your mouse over the sizing options, it will display the inches range for the selected size (below on the right).
Note: The sizing images shown above are for one specific product and are meant to demonstrate where to find sizing information.
Sizing is one of four things to look for when purchasing adult diapers. Click to learn more about How to Choose the Best Incontinence Underwear & Adult Diapers.
More Tranquility Blogs
- The Best Diaper Creams for Adults with Sensitive Skin
- 7 Best Super Absorbent Diapers for Adults
- How Much Do Adult Diapers Cost On Average: Budgeting Tips
- Introducing One of the Most Absorbent 3XL Adult Diapers
- How to Choose the Best Incontinence Underwear for Heavy Leakage
- Ohio-Made Tranquility Incontinence Products Tops Forbes ‘Best Adult Diapers’ with 3 Selections
- 'Person-Centered' Wellness: Helping Activity & Incontinence Coexist
- Does FSA Cover Adult Diapers & Incontinence Products?
- Can Pelvic Floor Exercises Help You Take Back Control?
- Caretakers Look to Cut ‘Excessive’ Workload with Better Products