~Monthly Incontinence Tips – Sizing~
December 6, 2017
Let’s talk about how to select the right size product for you. Selecting the right size product is essential to preventing leaks and maximizing comfortability.
You may be surprised to learn that you may wear a different size incontinence product than what you wear with traditional underwear. It is important that you follow the measurement guidelines provided by incontinence manufacturers.
For Tranquility, use the image below to measure yourself.
Once you have your measurement, you can find sizing information on the product page to ensure you find the right fit! On any specific product page, scroll down below the absorbency cups and you will find a table with all the product information (below on the left). Alternatively, if you hover your mouse over the sizing options, it will display the inches range for the selected size (below on the right).
Note: The sizing images shown above are for one specific product and are meant to demonstrate where to find sizing information.
Sizing is one of four things to look for when purchasing adult diapers. Click to learn more about How to Choose the Best Incontinence Underwear & Adult Diapers.
More Tranquility Blogs
- How to Receive Booster Pads & Incontinence Supplies through Medicaid
- Where to Buy Tranquility® Overnight Pull-Ons
- How to Choose the Best Bowel Incontinence Products
- Tranquility® is updating its product lineup!
- How to Choose the Best Incontinence Underwear & Adult Diapers
- How Tranquility Improves IP and HAI Practices
- Tranquility and Dementia, A Caregivers Experience - Kitty Wall
- Does Medicaid Cover Incontinence Supplies or Adult Diapers?
- Reduce Healthcare-Acquired Infections
- 5 Things to Consider When Caring for Elderly Parents at Home